Remote teacher life
- New remote teaching contract- now what?
- Checklist for new remote teachers
- Moving into teacher housing
- Budgeting as an outback teacher
- Career advancement in remote communities
- Pets in remote communities
- Crime and security as an outback teacher
- Remote healthcare for outback teachers
- How to deal with FOMO
- Understanding stress signs
- Managing homesickness
- Building a support system
- Teaching remote with kids
- COVID and remote teaching
- Preparing for challenges of remote teaching
- New person fatigue for First Nations staff
- Dealing with natural disasters
- Adjusting to life in remote communities
- Importance of self care
- S3E5 Corey Tutt from Deadly Science shares his story and how they help remote schools with Science.
- S3E3 Kylie Captain discusses working with First Nations students.
- S3E2 Ann Adams talks about supporting ESLD students in remote communities.
- S3E1 Maddi Farmer talks about early career teachers and leadership pathways.
- S2E7 Scott Wilson talks about high expectation relationships.
- S2E1 Lawry Mahon discusses remote teaching pracs, volunteering with First Nations students and more.
- S1E8 Holly-Ann Martin from Safe4Kids discusses child protection and protective behaviours.
- S1E7 Christine Bergmann talks about attachment and brain theory.
- S1E5 Steve Angooly discusses the Australian Children’s Music Foundation and their work in remotes.
- S1E3 Bronwyn Covill discusses how you can have an online tutor for your remote students.
- S1E2 Helen Ockerby discusses engaging girls.
- S1E1 Carl Merrison talks about Clontarf, footy and engaging boys.