Thank you for agreeing to be a guest on The Remote Teacher Podcast and scheduling your interview time.
Please let us know with as much advanced notice as possible if you have to re-schedule the interview via Calendly, or email hakea20@gmail dot com or text 0417403 four four 8 (written strangely to avoid spam bots).
- Prior to the interview please send through: a photograph of yourself, qualifications, accolades and links/socials. These will be used to help introduce you, for promotion and the show notes.
- Please send through questions/topics that you would like to address- see this link for topics of previous episodes and suggested topics: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TPoUcRuJ5EWZg8AslqqQ8PFoDTjm0fs60pU4jMMUM6o/edit?usp=sharing
- Recording is through Zoom with 30-40mins of recording time
- Please make sure you have stable internet and a quiet room to record
- Please have pen, paper and water on hand during the interview
- Bring your own notes on the questions and topics to refer to
- Host reserves the right to edit
- Guest reserves the right to request parts edited out
- We will edit out ‘ums’, pauses or repeated unnecessary sayings ‘you know what I mean’- the less you do the easier the editing
- We will discuss the agreed questions- or related topics that come up as the podcast is recorded
- Feel free to suggest or promote something that you think will benefit remote outback teachers, students or communities- including projects you are involved in
- The episode will be published at a schedule time within the next 15 weeks depending on topic, recording order and other scheduled episodes
- The episode will include a short ad break with books by Carl Merrison and Hakea Hustler
- The episode will include a remote organisation or service provider or First Nations business spotlight at the end- we welcome suggestions but ultimate decision of the podcast host
- The episode will be available on www.theremoteteacher.podbean.com and most podcast streaming services- list at the top of the Podbean website.
- Your support in promoting your episode and other episodes is appreciated. Remember to tag us Facebook www.facebook.com/theremoteteacher (@theremoteteacher), Instagram www.Instagram.com/theremoteteacheraus (@theremoteteacheraus), with hashtags #theremoteteacher #theremoteteacheraus #teachersinremotecommunities #remoteteaching #outbackteaching #remoteoutbackteaching #remoteteacher #outbackteacher #remoteoutbackteacher #aussieteacher #Australianteacher