Who can become an Ambassador or Affiliate?
This is a space for people who:
– wish they had courses like these when they were pre-service, ‘remote curious’, or early in their outback teaching career…or
– have taken one or more of our courses and found immense value in them that you want to share with others…or
– have followed us for a while and trust our hints, tips and advice and know that our courses will offer value to others.
If any of those is you we welcome you to join us in sharing our value packed offerings, and in turn get a percentage of the investment back as passive income to you.
What you get?
- 20% of all sales that come through your affiliate link that happen within 60 days of a user clicking the link
- Join a growing team of passionate educators promoting shared learning and growth
- Sign up for ‘Portal Access’ over on www.members.theremoteteacher.com.au
- Explore our The Remote Teacher Learning Hub to see what benefits our courses and Hub have for participants.
- Go to your Affiliate Area: https://www.members.theremoteteacher.com.au/affiliate-area/
- Under the ‘Affiliate URL’ tab copy and paste the unique referral URL that identifies you.
- Use this Referral URL to link through to The Remote Teacher course page (or any other page in our website) in your social media, blog posts or other platforms.
- In the ‘Settings’ tab register to have your affiliate percentage paid using the Payouts Service.
- Remember our core values when promoting our courses
The Remote Teacher Ambassadors and Affiliates agree to uphold the following values:
- Be mindful of your unconscious and conscious bias and how it manifests in discussions around remote outback teaching
- Be respectful in discussions about remote students, families and communities
- Respectful in their interactions with others when promoting The Remote Teacher courses
- Be respectful of the rules on platforms you promote the courses. Avoid spamming or over promoting- spread your reach across your platforms and time your promotions.
- Your opinions are yours alone and do not represent The Remote Teacher
- Ambassadors and Affiliates who do not uphold these values will be removed from The Remote Teacher Learning Hub and Affiliate program.